Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 29: Wayne's Farm

When I was young, I spent a significant amount of my childhood on my friend's horse farm, but none of those experiences compared to working with a professional farmer. Wayne is a friend of the SHIRE and the largest organic grain farmer in Texas.

I was immediately seduced by a watermelon more succulent than any I had suckled before. Wayne's friendly turkey took care of the peel.

Weeding the pepper garden, pelting each other with rotten peppers was a hoot. I got nailed with a plenty of rotten exploders. Showering was a pleasure.

Working on Wayne's farm was another experience that fortified the satisfaction generated by a hard day's work. Peppers were not our only bounty.

Riding in the back of a truck – one of the finest pleasures in life.
Despite the brush storm, Gustavo retained his composure.
Aha!
The one and only, P. Reck.
Getting down and dirty.
We pulled the weeds out of the entire garden.
Sex nachos.
Workin' the fields.
Ross Connard reaches deep into himself.
Cosechar vida en la tierra!!! Arriba, arriba!!!
Lizz concluded the day with a delicious dinner made from our veggies.

Check out the photos! Or I'll bust a rhyme.
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails