Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 145: Bye Bye Blog

To all of you that have shown support for my blog, I cannot thank you enough. Your kind words have warmed my spirits on the coldest of tent-tastic nights. Although it´s been difficult, writing this blog has been one of my greatest comforts while traveling. No matter how crazy my life has gotten over the past five months, (nearly) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have settled down enough to write a post. This period of reflection has kept me pleasantly anchored in that it has given me time to reflect on my experiences and stay in touch with those I hold dear. However, as many of you may have noticed, my posting has become more erratic. I´ve realized that in many ways the blog is holding me back from getting a more full experience during my brief time in Europe.

It is with the upmost sadness that I inform you that this will be my last post. I don´t know what the future holds for me but in the interest of living life to the fullest, living in the moment leaves little blogging time. I hope that you can understand my difficult decision.

Once again, the warmest of thanks to all of you that have read my lengthly posts and clicked on the pictures. If I put ads on the blog, I have no doubt that most of you would click on them. I love you all.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails